We provide innovative solutions to both government and private sectors in regions of the world that have been exposed to past military conflict, training and munitions disposal. Our market is driven by the growing world population that needs more space, is transitioning to low carbon/renewable energy and increasing global trade.
We have successfully conducted extensive ERW/UXO projects throughout Australia, South East Asia and the South Pacific.
Australia’s first and foremost ERW/UXO remediation contractor
- Formed in 1989 as the first ERW/UXO remediation company in Australia.
- Foundation member of each Australian Department of Defence Unexploded Ordnance Panel (DUXOP) from inception, until replacement by the Defence Environment and Heritage Panel (DEHP), now known as the Defence Infrastructure Panel – Environment, Heritage and Engineering Services (DIP.EHE).
A firm presence in South East Asia and the South Pacific
- Commenced operations in Laos in 1993.
- Commenced operations in Vietnam in 1994. Milsearch has provided support services for a variety of projects of national importance, developing a prestigious client list and maintaining close alliances with international, independent and state owned enterprises.
- Milsearch-BPKP joint venture in 1997 was the first international ERW/UXO remediation company in Laos – now trading as Milsearch Lao EOD Sole Company Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Milsearch Pty Ltd.
- Milsearch has experience operating in 19 countries with subsidiaries/partnerships in Laos, Vietnam and New Zealand.
Committed to safety
- We have over 30 years’ explosive incident free experience.