Milsearch is an Australian family-owned company with 30 years of experience as an international service provider in the remediation of land and marine areas contaminated by Unexploded Ordnance (UXO). The company provides innovative solutions to both government and private sectors in regions of the world that have been exposed to past military conflict, training and munitions disposal. Our market is driven by the growing world population that needs more space, is transitioning to low carbon/renewable energy and increasing global trade. Milsearch is active across Australia, the South Pacific and South East Asia.
To support our growing volume of UXO remediation projects, Milsearch is seeking highly motivated EOD Technicians to join our team. Positions are available for full-time, part-time, or casual employment.
As an EOD Technician you will participate in various UXO survey and remediation activities alongside our current and experienced team members of the same background.
The role of an EOD Technician is broad and varied, but your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- UXO Survey and Safety Support using positioning and geophysical detection systems,
- Identification of all types of military munitions, their accessories and their found state,
- Excavation of subsurface UXO, and
- A graduate of a Military Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) School or an equivalent course from a suitable training organisation, where the qualifying course will have consisted of 200 hours or greater of instruction.
- An ambition to take on a project management position and transfer your knowledge to others.
- A team player who is focused on results and who has strong analytical skills.
- An Australian Government Security Clearance or be eligible for a security clearance (minimum requirement of Australian Citizenship)
How To Apply
We offer a competitive salary, wages, and allowances for time spent away from home and a challenging work environment with future career opportunities. Applications can be submitted directly to email@example.com. All applications are to include a cover letter and resume/CV.