Milsearch is an Australian family-owned company with 30 years of experience as an international service provider in the remediation of land and marine areas contaminated by Unexploded Ordnance (UXO). The company provides innovative solutions to both government and private sectors in regions of the world that have been exposed to past military conflict, training and munitions disposal. Our market is driven by the growing world population that needs more space, is transitioning to low carbon/renewable energy and increasing global trade. Milsearch is active across Australia, the South Pacific and South East Asia.
Milsearch is growing its niche market position within the contaminated land remediation space. Milsearch is seeking a highly motivated leader to add to our growing team currently appointed to carry out remediation of contaminated lands within our core competencies across Australia.
As Project Director – Remediation, you will be the team lead for our Remediation Projects Department, a key member of the management team reporting directly to our COO.
The role of a Project Director – Remediation is broad and varied, but your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- All commercial aspects of Milsearch’s land remediation projects, from project prospecting, negotiation and delivery to successful completion.
- Maximising operational results and profits whilst maintaining our Safety and Quality Standards.
- Oversight of the land remediation projects team.
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science and 10-15 years’ experience in leading contaminated land remediation projects.
- Ambition to take on a senior management position and transfer your knowledge to others.
- A team player who is focused on results and who has strong analytical skills.
- An Australian Government Security Clearance or be eligible for a security clearance (minimum requirement of Australian Citizenship)
- Home Port of Greater Sydney (preferred).
How To Apply
We offer a competitive salary and allowances for time spent away from home and a challenging work environment with future career opportunities. Applications can be submitted directly to email@example.com. All applications are to include a cover letter and resume/CV.