Milsearch is an Australian family-owned company with 30 years of experience as an international service provider in the remediation of land and marine areas contaminated by Unexploded Ordnance (UXO). The company provides innovative solutions to both government and private sectors in regions of the world that have been exposed to past military conflict, training and munitions disposal. Our market is driven by the growing world population that needs more space, is transitioning to low carbon/renewable energy and increasing global trade. Milsearch is active across Australia, the South Pacific and South East Asia.
Milsearch is growing its niche market position within the contaminated land remediation space. Milsearch is seeking a highly motivated self-starter to add to our growing team currently appointed to carry out remediation of contaminated lands within our core competencies across Australia.
As Project Manager – Remediation, you are responsible for the management of our land remediation projects.
The role of a Project Manager – Remediation is broad and varied, but your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- The delivery and successful completion of land remediation projects.
- Maximising operational results and profits whilst maintaining our Safety and Quality Standards.
- Management of the land remediation projects team.
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science and 5 years’ experience in leading contaminated land remediation projects.
- Ambition to take on a senior management position and transfer your knowledge to others.
- A team player who is focused on results and who has strong analytical skills.
- Home Port of Greater Sydney (preferred).
How To Apply
We offer a competitive salary and allowances for time spent away from home and a challenging work environment with future career opportunities. Applications can be submitted directly to email@example.com. All applications are to include a cover letter and resume/CV.